We are looking for an experienced Aesthetic Specialist to join our team providing treatments and pro-actively promoting the clinic, its treatments, products and events.
Treatments to include:
- Laser Hair Removal
- IPL Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Peels and Resurfacing
- CACI Non-Surgical Facelift
- Thread Vein Removal
- Passion for the industry with an energetic and highly self-motivated personality
- Excellent commercial awareness alongside a driven, pro-active approach to sourcing clients and establishing a long-standing client and clinic following
- Strong client awareness
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own
- Able to work flexibly to suit the hours and needs of the clinic
- Strong work ethic showing understanding and concern for the wider team
- Unparalleled organisation skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
- Pro-actively recruit clients with the aim of filling your own column
- Dedication to teamwork and promotion of the clinic, its products, treatments and events
- Carry out treatment procedures and consultations, ensuring up to date knowledge is maintained in all areas
- Understand and pro-actively work towards the achievement of the clinic’s financial and operational targets
- Undertake all administration procedures as requested including appointment bookings and client payments
- Undertake such other duties as the Director or Manager may require related to your position
Previous Aesthetic Experience Required
NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or above
Qualifications in; Electrical facials, Laser Hair Removal, IPL/Nd YAG and a minimum of 1-2 years experience in these areas preferable.
Whitethorn Fields MediClinic has built a trusted and well established reputation through the pure quality of service offered. Situated in the Chiltern Hills we have a professional team of specialists working hard to maintain an exceptionally high standard of customer care.
Set up in 2008, the clinics aim was to provide safe and effective surgical and non-surgical treatments, using safe products and in safe hands. We are a unique centre offering a full range of procedures ranging from expert skin care to the full complement of cosmetic surgery operations. With pioneering and proven treatments to rejuvenate and renew your skin, at Whitethorn Fields MediClinic we provide solutions to signs of ageing, unwanted hair and damaged or problem skin.
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: Thursday 23rd April 2015
Whitethorn Fields MediClinic© 2015 – Aesthetic Specialist Job Description